Saturday, March 12, 2005

For the next week, I'm not the only exchange student in my house! My host sister is doing a mini exchange through our school where a Spanish kid comes to our house for a week, and then she goes to his house for a week. Our student is named Matthew, and he's extremely sweet. His French is worse than mine, which gives me a great boost of confidence. His English is a bit better than his French, so often he asks me what words are, or to explain something. I'm so useful! Since he is here we (once again) won't be going skiing. Instead, we're going to spend the day in Lyon. We'll go to Lyon, check out the cathedral, walk around a bit, eat lunch with Florian, and then head to the Andy Warhol exhibit. My host sister and I had been bothering Christine and Jean-François to take us, I'm happy we're finally getting to go. It should be very good.