Saturday, November 27, 2004

Busy-ness

My week has been extremely busy, I'm sorry I haven't had time to write anything in a while! I had a second Thanksgiving at my Gospel choir teachers house on Wednesday, then a rehearsal for gospel on Thursday, and now my gospel concert today. The concert is in a church up in some tiny town called Heri-Sur-Alby, and the church is cavernous and cold. Actually, there is some heat given off by heat lamps, but that creates more of an issue for me. At the rehearsal my eyes were burning and watering the whole time, and so were several others. Apparently the church had been washed recently and the heat reacting with the cleanser on the foor was causing the chemicals to go into the air or something. Hopefully that'll have worn off by tonight, because it wasn't pleasant. I'm also going shopping with two French kids this afternoon, which'll be nice.

I'm very excited because next Sunday my friend Andy, will be coming to visit for a few days. Andy is an exchange student in Lecco, a town in the Alps in Italy, and we really aren't very far apart. It looks like everything'll work out and he'll be able to come. Ever since I've got here I've just wanted to SHOW people things (stores, places, people) but I haven't had anyone to show it to. Now I finally get to, and I get to see my friend.