Friday, October 01, 2004

Petites Boules

Last week I recieved a package from my parents filled with things like fruit rollups, a spanish-english dictionary, and tootsie pops- all essentials. They also sent some of those new IceBreakers LiquidIce balls. They are kinda like the bathe oil balls you put in your bathtub, only they are much smaller. And they are filled with minty stuff, instead of oil. Anyway, in class I've been occasionally giving them to people who happen to be around me- and now they all love them. People keep asking for the "petites boules", too bad there are only thirty in the pack, I'll run out soon.

Tomorrow is Annecy's Retour des Alpages. So now Chloe isn't the only one who will have been to a festival with cow in the street. Apparently, in the fall, all the towns in the Alps have festivals when the cows come down from spending all summer grazing in the mountains. The cows are in the streets and everyone has a great time. I'll tell you how it goes when I get back.