Sunday, October 03, 2004

No Cows

Ok, I was wrong, the Retour des Alpages isn't until next Saturday. I guess I was overly excited or something. But next week I'll tell you about the cows!! Yesterday I played badmitton in sport class- its exactly the same thing as I was doing last year in lifetime leisure at this time. I'm not very good, actually, I pretty much always loose.

I've been pretty wiped out recently, just tired. I babysat a few nights ago until very late, and then the next night we had guests over, so I haven't been getting much sleep. All I want to do is sit around, but my host parents keep planning things. Today we're going SOMEWHERE. I know its on the other side of the lake and we'll go to a mountain and walk around (I don't think that means hike, we're only going to be gone for like three hours)and go to a market. I'm not excited, I'd rather stay here and rest, but that'd be rude, especially because I think I'm the only reason they're going!