Thursday, January 06, 2005

I honestly wish I had something exciting to recount, but I really don't. I've been just going to school, coming home, going online, watching TV. Normal stuff. Wednesday I met for lunch with exchanges as normal. It rained today. I had straightened my hair and it got wavy again. My nex host family eats SO MUCH. I think I've gained weight since I've been living with them (which is what, a week?) I mean, people who've just known me this year say I haven't gained weight, but trust me, I have. Not a dramatic amount, maybe four or five pounds, but it feels weird and I can't wait to loose it. All the exchange students I've spoken to have told me that although they stressed out a lot before hand, they all did loose the weight they gained abroad just by adjusting back to their normal lifestyles. I hope that works for me too.