Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Here I am, back in Seattle. Its a little bit of a shock to me back, but everythinghas gone very well. My flight was very long, and my last plane was delayedthree hours, so I got in around mignight instead of 9pm. I've been spendingmy time unpacking, reading Harry Potter, seeing my friends, and watchinglots of American TV, which is SO MUCH BETTER than French TV. Now that its 'week #2' back home, I've had to start making my life normal. I'm going tobe babysitting several times a week for a family, which is going to get mesome money, but I'm also looking for a "real" job. One of the strangest thingsabout being back home is that not much has changed, my life seems the sameas before, my friends and my town seem aged a bit, but not much is different.I suppose I'll notice more distinct changes after school starts and everythings settled.
I miss my friends a lot, and I miss speaking French. Its unbelievableto me that everyone is talking in English, it gets quite confusing. All inall, life is going good.

I'm ending this blog now that my year is over, if you ever have any comments or questions, email me at futura1187@hotmail.com.

My mom has posted a bunch of pictures from our trip on her blog if you'd like to see.

Thanks for reading!